Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone argues Biden’s spending bill will put ‘gas on the fire’ as U.S. sees surging inflation Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone and former Honeywell Chairman and CEO Larry Bossidy jointly criticized Biden’s “irresponsible” spending plan as the U.S. continues to confront “very serious inflation” in the wake of a supply chain crisis.
“To pass this reconciliation bill is totally irresponsible,” Langone told FOX Business’ “Mornings with Maria” host Maria Bartiromo. In addition to ripping the president’s costly plan, the Home Depot co-founder also shed light on everyday Americans being greatly impacted by the “regressive tax.” “I think this bill is going to really put gas on the fire,” Langone said.
Former Honeywell Chair Larry Bossidy also chimed in, telling FOX Business that “we don’t need another $5 trillion program,” especially in light of the current economic situation unraveling across the country. Despite warning signals from economists and market experts, Democratic lawmakers and the president continue to tout the spending bill regardless of its impact on the economy.
The CBO estimated that the bill will add $367 billion to the federal deficit over the next 10 years, excluding any potential revenue from an IRS tax enforcement crackdown that the White House claims will cover the outstanding costs….
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article