Look at that V shape! Terrific economy. Amazing. The best in the world.
Okay, in all seriousness, how do we go long on suburbia? The trend will probably keep going up and surpass historical highs.
– Cities were the ones hit hardest by COVID
– Interest rates at record lows means cheap mortgages
– Craziest riots took place in the cities.
– Crime going up since some cities actually defunded the police (LOL!)
– A lot of people working from home can now leave to lower rent areas.
I was thinking of Zillow and Redfin but they don’t look like competent enough companies to actually capture a lot of value from this. Maybe I’m wrong.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.