Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam has completely surrendered to Beijing after condoning the shutdown of Hong Kong’s last independent news outlet. Hong Kong police raided the Citizen News building on Sunday, seized all records, and arrested several board members and editors for conspiracy and sedition. Stand News and Apple Daily suffered the same fate for allegedly inciting hate and promoting fake news.
“Seditious acts and activities and inciting other people through public acts and activities could not be condoned under the guise of news reporting,” Carrie Lam said. “These actions are law enforcement actions. These actions have nothing to do with ‘suppression of press freedom’ or ‘suppression of democracy,’ as some will put it.” Lam went on to use the age-old excuse of “national security” being at risk as the truth would lead to civil unrest.
The people of Hong Kong no longer have access to independent news sources. The government has made it clear that anyone attempting to report the honest news will become an enemy of the state who is too dangerous to exist among society. The people of Hong Kong warned us in 2019 that if this tyranny happened there, it could happen anywhere.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.