by Chris Black
A certain hospital system in Cleveland is paying RNs upwards of $2,000 per 12-hour shift now, due to similar staffing issues. Who’d have thought a vaccine mandate would have such an adverse effect on staffing…
Unvaxxed nurses were asked to come back to work because of staffing shortages pic.twitter.com/A0ilQCmdRF
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) December 26, 2021
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49