How arrest of Chinese ‘princess’ exposes world domination plot!! plot to install China 5G globally to run world

How arrest of Chinese ‘princess’ exposes regime’s world domination plot

Meng is the heiress apparent of China’s largest and most advanced hi-tech company. Huawei is a leader in 5G technology and, earlier this year, surpassed Apple to become the second largest smartphone maker in the world behind Samsung.

Huawei is a key part of this aggressive effort to spy on the rest of the world. The company’s smartphones, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray, can be used to “maliciously modify or steal information,” as well as “conduct undetected espionage.” Earlier this year the Pentagon banned the devices from all US military bases worldwide.

But Huawei, which has been specially designated as a “national champion,” has an even more important assignment from the Communist Party than simply listening in on phone conversations.

As a global leader in 5G technology, it has been tasked with installing 5G “fiber to the phone” networks in countries around the world.

nypost.com/2018/12/22/how-arrest-of-chinese-princess-exposes-regimes-world-domination-plot/

 

Huawei has reportedly secured more than 25 commercial contracts for 5G, but has been locked out of an increasing number of countries around the world because of spying concerns.

The “Five Eyes” — Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the US — have over the past year waged a concerted campaign to block the Chinese tech giant from dominating next-generation wireless networks around the world. Not only have they largely kept Huawei out of their own countries, they have convinced other countries like Japan, India and Germany to go along, too.

Whoever controls the 5G networks will control the world — or at least large parts of it.

Yet Huawei is far from finished. The company has grown into a global brand over the past two decades because, as a “national champion,” it is constantly being fed and nourished by the party and the military with low-interest-rate loans, privileged access to a protected domestic market, and other preferential treatment.

 

 

 

Huawei Technologies on Tuesday said it would spend $2 billion over the next five years to focus on cybersecurity by adding more people and upgrading lab facilities, as it battles global concerns about risks associated with its network gear.

The typically secretive Chinese technology giant made the comments at one of its most in-depth press conferences at its Dongguan offices, after welcoming about two dozen international journalists into its new campus in the southern Chinese city.

Huawei has been in the news these past weeks for the arrest of its chief financial officer, Meng Wanzhou — also the daughter of its billionaire founder Ren Zhengfei — in Canada at the request of the US.

This has exacerbated the woes of the Chinese firm, which has already been virtually locked out of the US market and has been prohibited by Australia and New Zealand from building 5G networks amid concerns its gear could facilitate Chinese spying.

“Locking out competitors from a playing field cannot make yourself better. We think any concerns or allegations on security at Huawei should be based on factual evidence,” its rotating chairman Ken Hu said. “Without factual evidence we don’t accept and we oppose those allegations.”

nypost.com/2018/12/18/huawei-to-spend-2b-over-five-years-to-beef-up-cybersecurity/

New Zealand’s security services have blocked China’s Huawei from supplying mobile network kit to a domestic company on national security grounds, in the latest blow for the world’s largest telecoms equipment firm.

Spark New Zealand said in a statement on Wednesday it was not able to use Huawei’s equipment in its 5G mobile network towers after intervention from New Zealand’s Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB).

Andrew Hampton, director-general of the GCSB, said in a separate statement that “a significant network security risk was identified” by the agency when it examined Spark’s plans.

GCSB’s decision follows a similar move by the US, where president Donald Trump in August signed into law a ban on any of the government’s executive agencies using Huawei’s technology. The US has also started lobbying allies to forgo Huawei equipment, amid the broader trade war with China, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Australia also raised objections to the use of Huawei equipment for its new 5G mobile network infrastructure. The Chinese government publicly objected to the Australian move.

www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/28/new-zealand-blocks-huawei-5g-equipment-on-security-concerns

 

 

h/t Digital mix guy

Related Posts:

We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 393 views
Related Posts: