I guess no one likes asking questions….Start asking questions
Did they know they we’re going to need boosters?
How did Johnson and Johnson not know after a year that they would need boosters to increase efficacy after 2 months?
Did they all Know hence the blank spaces On our vaccination cards?
Telling the public they needed more than 1 shot would’ve been hard In the beginning. Baby steps?
Start asking questions…Is this a ’’Business of care’’.What incentive do they have to ending this when indefinite shots rake in billions?
Whistleblower Indicates Unclean Data in Pfizer Vaccine Trials:
‘’Ask yourself why Pfizer didn’t come onboard OWS until mRNA was identified as the delivery vessel when they initially declined because “vaccines aren’t profitable.”—/u/TimmyOZuul
“43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo”
“8 cases of Covid-19 … among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2”
“162 cases among those assigned to placebo”
“BNT162b2 was 95% effective” (source)
“An FDA review memorandum released in August this year states that across the full trial swabs were not taken from 477 people with suspected cases of symptomatic covid-19” (source)
… you won’t see this in the news
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis