Many new investors chase stock ideas they find on internet message boards. These so-called “meme” stocks can skyrocket, but tank just as quickly. Many traditional investors prefer blue chips. However, there’s also risk involved with these shares – which appears to be largely ignored.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?
See also Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said "sorry, no". There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.