It seems the entire crypto space is nothing but scammers, touts, and fools waiting to be separated from their money.
Logan Paul had a message for his six million Twitter followers: He was “all in” on a new cryptocurrency called Dink Doink.
According to the project’s creator, Dink Doink investors would receive shares of a cartoon character, entitling them to a portion of the proceeds if the googly-eyed figure ever appeared in a TV show or movie. Last June, Mr. Paul, a 27-year-old boxer and social-media influencer, praised Dink Doink on Twitter and in a public Telegram chat, before endorsing it again on his podcast, “Impaulsive.”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News