Credit: creativeart via FreePik
In today’s digital market, you need an Investor Relations (IR) website. Otherwise, you could be cutting yourself off from more than half of all prospective investors.
That’s according to a report by PRNewswire, which asked investors if they would invest in a public company that didn’t have an IR website. A whopping 53 percent said no. Their reasoning? A lack of an IR website suggests your corporation is as transparent as a steel door.
It’s clear you need an easy to manage investor relations website that verifies your brand’s story and showcases your financial data plainly. But this isn’t always easy to do on your own. To make sure you hit all the markers of an effective site, make sure you partner with an IR service provider that has these key features:
1. Superior User Interface and Experience
Your digital presence helps you build campaigns, communicate with your clients, and hunt down new leads, but only if you design an intuitive site that’s easy to use. When it comes to designing an outstanding website, you need to focus on both User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) equally.
UI and UX are two sides of the same coin. Together, they make a beautiful, accessible website that makes it easy to analyze and interact with research, numbers, and other key data points.
Your IR partner should understand what resonates with your target audience to balance attractive, creative site design with functional, informed browsing. They should also help you optimize your IR website so that it maintains uniform branding whether investors visit your desktop or mobile versions.
2. Essential Documentation
Investors visit your website to learn more about what you have to offer, so it’s critical you provide them with all the information they come to expect. Your website must provide essential business reporting in either XML- or XBRL-based formats, fact sheets, social media information, webcasts and events info, fact books or white pages, and more.
3. Cybersecurity and Industry Compliance
The regulatory powers of the financial world not only control what you need to share but how and when you share this information. These rules can have a big impact on how you govern your IPO, so they should influence how you design your website.
When looking for an IR tool and service provider, it’s critical you partner with compliance experts of your industry’s regulatory bodies — whether you’re based in the US, the EU, or anywhere in between.
Expect no less than a System and Organization Controls 2 (SOC-2) Type 2 certification from your chosen IR services provider. This enterprise-grade security guarantees intrusion detection and secures data handling at every step.
When your IR website holds the keys to retaining old investors and attracting new ones, it’s critical you do it right the first time. Take the time to find an IR tools and services provider that promises superior design, documentation, and compliance.
Disclaimer: This content does not necessarily represent the views of IWB.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!