A recent episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations Radio Program from (STUDIO A 10pm-Midnight) on Revolution Radio. Ransom Godwin from 420TVFreedomistFilms1776 YouTube Channel and David DuByne from ADAPT 2030 discuss how the changing availability of food and goods is leading the International Monetary Fund to begin tracking all individual’s online activities to determining “credit worthiness” when issuing new central bank digital currencies across the continents.
• Small land holder or 10 acres or less will provide food for the world
• Food ration cards on blockchain app
• Commodities Supercycle
• Crypto Supercycle 2021
• Owning your land through a reset
• Seals and Mammoths
• Elephant seals in Antarctica
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting