On February 2, 2018, a bill was introduced in the House of Representatives which should strike fear in white Americans, conservatives and Republicans.
The purpose of H.R. 4918: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018is “to authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.”
Furthermore, HR 4918 proposes that “The domestic terrorism officesauthorized” in the bill “shall focus their limited resources on the most significant domestic terrorism threats“.
Who are America’s “most significant domestic terrorists”?
According to HR 4918, Sec. 2 (1):
“White supremacists and other right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.“
The term “domestic terrorism” is defined by 18 U.S. Code § 2331 as:
“acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State . . . intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping.”
No where in HR 4918 are the terms “white supremacist” or “right-wing extremist” defined.
HR 4918 cites the following “evidence”:
- An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that “white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence” and is “responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement”.
- According to the New America Foundation, of the 77 Americans who have died in terrorist attacks by “domestic extremists” in the United States since September 11, 2001, 89% (or 68½ Americans) were killed by “far-right-wing extremists”. (Note: George Soros’ son, Jonathan Soros, and CNN host Fareed Zakaria are on New America Foundation‘s Board of Directors.)
- According to the Anti-Defamation League, “right-wing extremists” were responsible for 150 terrorist acts, attempted acts, and plots and conspiracies that took place in the United States between 1993 and 2017 — resulting in 255 deaths and more than 600 injured.
- According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (another far-left group), the number of U.S. hate groups and anti-government militias and “patriot” groups increased 14% in 2015, including a more than twofold rise in the number of Ku Klux Klan chapters.
[See “ADL recommends ‘major law enforcement operation’ against Obama critics” “Southern Poverty Law Center puts Dr. Ben Carson on ‘extremist’ list“, “Southern Poverty Law Center urges activists to take down 3 Army bases with Confederate names“]
HR 4918 cites the following as examples of “white supremacist/right-wing” terrorism:
- On August 5, 2012, a white supremacist shot and killed 6 people at a Sikh gurdwara in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- On April 13, 2014, a neo-Nazi shot and killed three people at a Jewish community center and a Jewish assisted living facility in Overland Park, Kansas.
- On June 8, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, two supporters of a “far right patriot movement” ambushed, shot and killed 2 police officers and a civilian.
- On June 17, 2015, a white supremacist shot and killed 9 members of the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
- On November 27, 2015, an anti-abortion extremist shot and killed a police officer and 2 civilians at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- On March 20, 2017, a white supremacist who reportedly traveled to New York “for the purpose of killing black men,” murdered an African-American man in New York City.
- On May 26, 2017, a white supremacist targeted 2 young women with anti-Muslim hate speech, and murdered 2 men and injured a third in Portland, Oregon.
- On August 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia, a white supremacist killed one and injured nineteen after driving his car through a crowd protesting a neo-Nazi rally. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said, “It does meet the definition of domestic terrorism in our statute.”
Note that HR 4918 pointedly excludes any mention that in April 2016, a report by the Obama administration’s DHS/FBI identified Antifa as domestic terrorists.
Nor does HR 4918 make mention of Antifa domestic terrorists’ many acts and threats of violence, including:
- Antifa riots and assaults on Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017.
- Antifa college lecturer Eric Clanton assaulting Trump supporters with a bikelock at a Berkeley protest in April 2017.
- An Antifa website calling for violence against Trump supporters, August 2017.
- An Antifa tried to stab an innocent man over his “neo-Nazi” haircut in August 2017.
- Antifa professor Mike Isaacson who said he wants cops dead.
- An Antifa threat to behead whites and small business owners on November 4, 2017.
- Antifa David Campbell nearly strangling a Trump supporter to death in January 2018.
H.R. 4918 was introduced by Rep. Bradley Schneider (D-IL) and co-sponsored by Democrats Bennie Thompson (MS), Robin Kelly (IL), Luis Correa (CA), Vicente Gonzalez (TX), and Sanford Bishop (GA). On February 14, 2018, HR 4918 was referred to the House Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence.
Schneider is a former AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) lobbyist.
Meanwhile, Haaretz reports that on February 13, 2018, Israel’s Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked said Israel must maintain a Jewish majority, even if doing so “violates human rights”. But you won’t hear any objection to that from Rep. Schneider.
6 thoughts on “HR 4918, a bill introduced by Rep. Brad Schneider (D-IL), identifies "white supremacists" and "right-wing extremists" — both terms are undefined — as domestic terrorists.”
What category would Brad Schneider put these guys into?
According to the ACLU, SPLC & ADL an organization is a “HATE GROUP” if it has
“beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people”.
By their own definition the SPLC & ADL are HATE GROUPS.
During the Trump “transition” following the 2016 election, following their usual modus operandi, the SPLC & ADL have been running around to the MSM giving hysterical, frightening, interviews about an IMAGINED “wave of Trump induced HATE CRIMES(TIHC)” The SPLC & ADL have been absolutely silent about the ACTUAL, RECORDED HATE CRIMES committed by Blacks on White Trump voters , or about how MOST of the CLAIMED TIHC are actually FALSE FLAG events staged by the supposed victims.
The SPLC, ACLU & ADl are HATE GROUPS spewing venom and INSTIGATING VIOLENCE toward any White, CHRISTian Citizens that they can. http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/southern-poverty-law-center-designates-christmas-as-a-sign-of-far-right-extremism-on-its-hate-tracker_12272017#comment-3773298
Forty-Five Years of White Supremacy at the Southern Poverty Law Center https://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/tag/compensation/ Where the highly-paid executive staff has been all white for all 45 years of its existence. Apparently, no black leftists need apply for one of these plumb jobs at the Left’s preeminent hate group. The median family income in Montgomery, Alabama (where the SPLC is located) is about $44,500, so “these cats are living high on the hog.” It was also recently reported in The Weekly Standard that, according to their 2015 IRS 990 form, the SPLC’s total salary bill was around $20 million, but they only spent a measly $60,000 (in a year) or so on “law.” So these turkeys hate the South, do nothing about poverty, and rarely practice law. h/t Thomas DiLorenzo
http://takimag.com/article/different_hoax_for_different_folks_steve_sailer#axzz4zXAEJiUX –honoring fraud
worth a repeat http://www.bitchute.com/video/ICw4YTwHR0k/
In this classic episode on The Corbett Report from 2010, James peeks behind the facade of the Southern Poverty Law Center and find poverty pimping, race baiting and much, much worse.
A couple comments that appeared on that site;
joe • a day ago REMEMBER : we battle not against flesh and blood , but against principalities and powers in high places , i.e., the devil himself. therefore PRAY WITHOUT CEASING . ALL POWER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. and : FEAR NOT , FOR I AM WITH YOU . Isaiah 41 : 10 joe
mariocooke54 • a day ago SPLC is a zionist organization devoted the destruction of America. Other zionist groups are behind the creation of what is viewed extreme-right, such that zionists control the narrative from all sides.
John Stossel http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57842
In a short for Reason Magazine, John Stossel slammed the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “hate group” and a “money grabbing slander machine” which “profits off hate.”
The Southern Poverty Law Center lists Ayaan Hirsi Ali — who grew up Muslim in Somalia and suffered female genital mutilation — as an “anti-Muslim extremist.” Just because she now speaks out against radical Islam.
They also list the conservative Family Research Council as a “hate group.”
That listing led a man to go to the Council’s office to try to gun down their workers. The shooter later told law enforcement that he picked the group because he saw they were on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s hate map and he wanted to fight bigots.
[…]There are many non-hateful groups on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s hate list. But Antifa, which clearly is a hate group, is not on the list.
The Southern Poverty Law Center wouldn’t talk to Stossel about their listings. Stossel says screaming “hate!” brings in money.
Morris Dees, the Center’s founder, pays himself nearly half a million dollars a year. Although Dees once promised that when the Center’s endowment reached $50 million, he’d stop fundraising, he didn’t stop. Now the Center has $320 million dollars stashed away — much of it in the Cayman Islands. It’s all in their tax returns.
No doubt Stossel will be the next person added to their “hate list” due to his honest reporting.
The AIPAC-sponsored Israel Anti-Boycott Law, ….
Virtually all US laws concerning Israel are AIPAC-drafted. George Soros is one of the ACLU’s biggest sugar-daddies! The ACLU specializes in attacking Nativity scenes and Christian symbols. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-06/aclu-actively-assisting-soros-driven-protest-organization-after-accepting-funds-open
Quoting an ABC news election coverage newsperson Tuesday night a major reason for Hillary’s loss was the “uneducated white male.”
the NRA is the USA what a GREAT speech best SINCE 911!!!!
TAKE notice mr.no wall TRUMP the NRA is on to YOUR GAMES!!!
MAGA for REAL this time with the NRA to lead the way!!!!
Did George Soros disclose his Nazi collaboration on his USA immigration papers?
I guarantee he did NOT, because he would not have been admitted to America.
Therefore he LIED on his immigration forms and his “admittance” to America is NULL & VOID.
Item No. 56 on the form I-485 to adjust immigrant status to that of permanent resident which must be signed and sworn to under oath before a U.S. immigration officer.: During the period from March 23, 1933 to May 8, 1945, did you ever order, incite, assist, or otherwise participate in the persecution of any person because of race, religion, national origin, or political opinion, in association with either the Nazi government of Germany or any organization or government associated or allied with the Nazi government of Germany? Yes No —– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PUDmLCkgNc
Deport Soros & his SPAWN to their native Hungary (which has an arrest warrant for WWII out on him).
Nowhere in HR 4918 are the terms “white supremacist” or “right-wing extremist” defined.so under this vague language in the bill if you Think that Nationalism , and believing in The Constitution and Putting America first your a terrorist? And the biggest threat to America is the DNC, Democratic Party leaders, and their minions spread out through the Deep State.
the ONLY terrorist are the JEWS!!!
join the NRA for the REAL FIGHT that comes this way!!!