US job postings on @indeed 49.8% above pre-pandemic baseline, as of last Friday 10/29.
⬆️ 1.8 pt over previous week.
HR job postings up 102% compared to their pre-pandemic baseline. Employers continue to be eager for people who help hire others.
(No blogpost this week) pic.twitter.com/TvUf3DOgGc
— AnnElizabeth Konkel (@AE_Konkel) November 1, 2021
When will the Fed worry about hot U.S. hiring? t.co/W5Ysjk0LvI
— Bloomberg Markets (@markets) November 1, 2021
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline