3 carrier groups. India to join as well as possibly Australia, Japan and many others.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
See also The Biden administration will not allow a foreign diesel ship to offload fuel to power Puerto Rico's electric power plants despite the fact that one million Puerto Ricans are without power. The Jones Act was passed to placate unions and prohibits foreign ships from delivering fuel to US ports.
See also China Takes Into Account the Experience of the Russian Armed Forces Operation in Ukraine and Will Use it to Return Taiwan