Bill Burr savaged CNN anchors this week as moronic, America-hating blowhards who secretly covet a second Trump presidency because he’s good for ratings.
“I swear to God, I cannot believe people watch that channel. They’re so dumb,” blared the bombastic comedian and “The Mandalorian” star in a blistering, foul-mouthed rant on his podcast this week.
“They’re f–king treasonous un-American pieces of s–t,” Burr, 53, said of the news network.
Burr’s outburst aired on the Thursday edition of his “Bill’s Monday Morning Podcast.” He launched into his anti-CNN tirade around the 15-minute mark.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War