- Fire broke out at 2.30am after pipe in Russia’s giant Urengoyskoye gas field burst
- Plume of flame filmed shooting into the sky before blaze was put out around 4am
- The Urengoyskoye gas field supplies Europe via the Yamal-Europe pipeline
- Blaze will spark fears of supply interruptions and price hikes amid energy crisis
Russia’s largest gas field is ablaze after a pipe burst early Thursday, sending a huge plume of flames soaring into the sky.
Energy giant Gazprom said the blaze broke out around 2.30am at the Urengoyskoye gas field in the Yamalo-Nenets region of Siberia.
Urengoyskoye is the world’s largest active gas deposit with supplies mainly destined for Europe via the Yamal-Europe pipeline.
Though Gazprom says the fire has been contained, the news will inevitably spark fears of supply disruptions and further price hikes in Europe which is already in the midst of an energy crisis.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW