- Hillary Clinton’s Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri’s new book contains details about some of the most dramatic moments of the 2016 campaign
- In an excerpt published in Time magazine, Palmieri recalls having to tell Clinton that FBI Director James Comey reopened the Clinton email probe
- She also captured Huma Abedin’s reaction when the aide found out the emails in question were her and stowed on her husband Anthony Weiner’s laptop
- ‘He is going to kill me,’ Palmieri recalled Abedin saying of Weiner, who was under investigation bye the FBI for sending sexts to a minor girl
- Palmieri said that during this time Clinton tried cheering Abedin up, promising the staff ice cream sundaes to make her feel better
Huma Abedin wept on Hillary Clinton‘s campaign plane when she found out FBI Director James Comey had reopened the Clinton email probe over messages found on her husband Anthony Weiner’s laptop.
‘He is going to kill me,’ she said of Weiner, who was in trouble with the FBI over allegedly sexting with a minor. Now the ex-New York congressman is serving jail time.
The Clinton campaign’s Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri penned a new book titled ‘Dear Madam President: An Open Letter to the Women Who Will Run the World,’ which includes new details about the most dramatic moments of the campaign, according to an excerpt in Time magazine.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 860 views