- 300 to 400 teenagers who were at a Memphis mini-golf complex ended up going berserk after staff refused a refund over a faulty games machine
- In a video, one girl could be seen tearing apart a plexiglass divider and throwing it across the counter where staff are standing behind
- She then grabs a metal rope stand and again hurls it at employees
- Incredibly the workers were unharmed as they managed to dodge the projectiles
- The complex said that all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
A Memphis mini-golf center descended into chaos when 300 to 400 teenagers began destroying the place after problems with some of the complex’s games machines.
Video shot by one person who was at the Putt-Putt Fun Center said trouble suddenly erupted after some of the games consoles began swallowing money with staff seemingly unable to offer prompt refunds.
It immediately resulted in riot-like scenes as one teenage girl grabbed a plexiglass screen from the counter and hurled it at staff gathered behind.