Hunter Biden Was Hired By Romanian Real Estate Tycoon To Overturn Bribery Conviction Through Massive Propaganda Campaign With Help From VP Joe And Former FBI director Louis Freeh
Hunter Biden and a former FBI director were hired by a Romanian tycoon later convicted of bribery – and represented him in meetings with top U.S. officials – emails from Hunter’s laptop show.
Romanian real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu was convicted in his home country in 2016 of bribing a university official to buy a 550-acre plot of government-owned land for a drastically reduced price.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer