An attorney for a woman who had a child out of wedlock with Hunter Biden said she testified before a Wilmington, Del., grand jury litigating a federal tax probe into the 52-year-old first son, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine reported Friday on “Jesse Watters Primetime.”
Devine cited reports that Clint Lancaster, an attorney for Lunden Roberts, disclosed the development this week.
Lancaster told CNBC he also offered “a significant amount of [Biden’s] financial records” to investigators in response to a subpoena. The attorney also said he “expects” the son of President Biden to be indicted as the case rolls on in his home state.
And you wonder why there is a war in “Ukraine”?
Remember this guy???….
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan