I had a passing thought the other day that maybe that’s why Elon wants to buy Twitter. A few years ago on JRE he said AI is inevitable and it scares the shit out of him, while more or less conceding A.I. IS the future whether we like it or not.
“I tried to warn them, they didn’t listen,” he cryptically announced on the show. Then started eventually talking about his own NeuraLink efforts / corporate workplace automation.
The NeuraLink chip is also quite spooky, and in the context of recent conversations is curiously missing from the conversation, when he’s stated it’s his goal/aspiration humans will be implanted with them in a decade (~2031).
What if he’s buying Twitter as part of an elaborate scheme to mine its data since the beginning to feed it into an algorithm that perfects human-like A.I.?
People superficially hate Twitter for a great many good reasons, but think of every tweet ever made, the diversity of thought (regional/country-specific trends and patterns), the “shit shows,” but also rare great human wisdom sometimes shared within…in that event it seems like buying Twitter would be the best $40B personal data mining investment a member of TPTB could ever make.
I feel superficially his acquisition seems like a “Good thing,” but it makes me curious…After all, going back to literally the beginning of humanity, Everything Is a Rich Man’s Trick. We should all be wary/think critically about the hyper-Billionaire “Friends” we choose…
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT