Emerging markets investment pioneer Mark Mobius says that China is blocking his ability to withdraw money from the world’s second-largest economy
(ZeroHedge) “I’m personally affected because I have an account with HSBC in Shanghai. I can’t get my money out. The government is restricting the flow of money out of the country,” Mobius told Fox Business on Thursday. “So I would be very, very careful investing in China.”
Renowned investor Mark Mobius says he can’t get his money out of Shanghai.
As a foreigner in China, we all know that you can’t move money easily and you need to keep all the tax records if you want to wire money abroad.
I am actually surprised he has an account here….🤦♂️ pic.twitter.com/uoSIGVpEFC
— Marco Castelli (@macastel3) March 4, 2023
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…