It’s not just the “let’s go Brandon” meme. The latest viral trend to mock President Joe Biden are “I did that” stickers with the president pointing in the direction of a price. According to multiple videos on TikTok,the stickers are popping up on gas station pumps throughout the country. They’re also showing up on grocery store shelves as consumers make commentary about prices.
One such sticker was spotted on a gas pump in Cecil, Georgia. They’ve been spotted in states throughout the country. The “I did that” stickers mocking Biden are widely for sale in bulk on the Internet, including on Amazon.com.
What’s the meaning behind them? They’re intended as a commentary criticizing Biden for things like rising gas prices. You can see some of the TikTok videos with the “I did that” Biden stickers throughout this article.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.