That letter basically says that..
some projects are discontinued/stopped awaiting improvements to the management department, therefore employees in those areas are “layoff” while being pay minimum wages per month according to the labor law for the duration of up to 1 year and if the employee finds an other job during that time, the employee loses the job position and the minimum wages payment.
So a nice way of forcing employees to quit on their own because i don’t think any of those employees can afford to live on that “minimum wages” for up to one year.
**translation provided by a Chinese ape friend.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections