The parent company of Men’s Warehouse announced a round of layoffs and hundreds of looming store closures Tuesday, as its business suffers a blow from the coronavirus pandemic.
Tailored Brands said it is eliminating roughly 20% of its corporate workforce by the end of its fiscal second quarter. It also said it has selected up to 500 of its stores that it could potentially close “over time.” It did not disclose a list of those exact locations.
It also announced that its current CFO, Jack Calandra, will depart the company on July 31. In the near term, it said Calandra’s responsibilities will be divided between its CEO and Holly Etlin, a managing director at AlixPartners who has been appointed to a new chief restructuring role for Tailored Brands.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now