Sharing is Caring!
- The InSight spacecraft lands on Mars today, you can watch live between 2:00 & 3:30 pm – hopefully, the markets go to the moon
- Black Friday raked in a record $6.22bn in sales
- New Housing Starts (Expected: 1,228 | Actual: 1,228) and Existing Home Sales (Expected: 5.20 | Actual 5.22) fell in line with expectations
- Theresa May and EU leaders agreed on Brexit withdrawal terms yesterday
- Now comes the difficult task of persuading the British Parliament to approve the deal
- Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates, and Houthi rebels are planning peace talks for next month to end the war in Yemen
- Low oil prices continue to fuel a recovery in the Indian rupee
- Russian warships fired on three Ukrainian ships in the Black Sea, today Ukraine will decide whether to declare martial law in response
- Real wage growth in Russia didn’t meet expectations (Expected 7.0% | Actual 4.4%)
- Cargo activity (Expected 2.0% | Actual -0.1%) and retail sales (Expected 2.4% | Actual 1.9%) also slipped
READ Dems Embrace Biden Plan for $200 Billion Subsidy to Electric Vehicle Market in Infrastructure Bill
READ This financially engineered market is brought to you by Federal Reserve - helping the rich and elites put serfs out of homes since 1913.