I have a theory on QES – Quanto Equity Swaps.
They are a type of Equity Total return Swaps that Criand wrote about, but with a twist.
These swaps have an extra layer of protection for hedgies as they are more succeptible to interest rate and even more succeptible to currency rate change, less on the swings of underlying value of the security.
There is limited information about these swaps as they are incredibly complex in nature, however, if I were Kenny – this is the safest way I could ensure myself surviving the longest.
Interest rate increase will provide large swings in currency exchange rates, and as a result changing the value of these swaps – eventually causing marge to call.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’