by Chris Black
Merriam-Webster Admits Vaccine Definition Changed to Accommodate mRNA Injections:
WORD OF THE YEAR? VACCINE — AND ITS ALTERED DEFINITION.t.co/8zFK4R79wv
— Hippocrates News (@HippocratesNews) November 30, 2021
It’s not just the change in the mRNA definition.
They also need to change the definition to define a vaccine as a prophylaxis that is supposed to reduce symptoms. Previously, it was understood that a vaccine makes you immune, preventing you from getting infected with the disease and obviously from transmitting it, and the coronavirus vaccines do not do that.
The whole discussion is just dumb.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49