by Chris Black
Building houses reduces the value of Blackrock’s investments.
The Biden Administration doubles tariffs on Canadian lumber, raising prices on home building at the worst possible time. t.co/4JBIquUNIW via @WSJOpinion
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) November 30, 2021
Elizabeth Warren: lumber companies are price gouging something something something.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also Altman: Biden Is Effectively Nationalizing The Deposit Base Of The Entire U.S. Financial System.
See also Biden Threatens to “SMACK” Someone Before Meeting With Irish Prime Minister: “I’ll Smack You if You Do; Smile Man’ [VIDEO]