In 1999 how many hundreds of .com website were there that did nothing but were worth $100’s of millions…. ?
— Brad (@bradtrader11) April 16, 2021
Fascinating. Here's a Dogecoin wallet with $1.3 billion in it that's making some absolutely massive trades in both directions the last couple of days. t.co/xbV62QnUXg pic.twitter.com/7m6kF9fvs4
— Joe Weisenthal (@TheStalwart) April 16, 2021
— Make Black Swans Great Again (@RetirementRight) April 16, 2021
🚨🚨 More $TSLA sales. Must buy more $COIN.@TESLAcharts @bgrahamdisciple @passthebeano pic.twitter.com/ZFZ08Cc19s
— funwithnumberz, Master of Numberz (@funwithnumberz) April 16, 2021
ROBINHOOD SAYS SYSTEM OUTAGE RESULT OF SPIKE IN DOGECOIN TRADES limit up
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) April 16, 2021
CATHIE WOOD'S ARK SOLD 135K SHARES OF TESLA TODAY VALUED AT $100 MLN -CNBC
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) April 17, 2021
The Exponential Age: Thanks to network effects, the value of #Bitcoin is increasing and w/$1.159tn has almost reached the stock market value of a classic network share #Google which is worth $1.5tn. pic.twitter.com/EARuOh7bHH
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) April 17, 2021
The biggest U.S. banks reduced their loan holdings by 8% in the year through March while deposits rose 16%, producing a loan-to-deposit ratio of 53.9%. That’s the widest gap between banks’ capacity to lend and their actual lending in 36 years of Fed data. t.co/BijzQHux7O
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) April 15, 2021
Absolutely fascinating discussion. I’m doubly enlightened as @dlacalle_IA provided some telling parallels about ECB’s futile exertions that amounted to pushing on a string. If only our fiscal & monetary leaders had less hubris & certainty and more foresight & humility. t.co/kujdcKEi8E
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) April 16, 2021
Vol is fading right on cue… 12m after the big bang pic.twitter.com/4aWktiPKql
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) April 16, 2021
The graveyard of mean reversion indicators pic.twitter.com/XA8Bl7fT09
— Not Jim Cramer (@Not_Jim_Cramer) April 17, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.