by Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics
Commodities are historically cheap to the S&P 500. This is after the monster move over the last 18 months ignited by the Fed more than doubling its balance sheet over the next same time period. Funny thing about looking at a chart of commodities. That rally largely has not included gold and silver. But that is likely going to change:
The chart above shows gold vs the M2 measure of money supply from 2016 to present (the 4 1/2-year bear market in the sector ended late December 2015). The chart suggests that at some point the gold price will correct “up” to the M2 line. Even if the Fed were to start tapering its monthly money printing, the money supply will not decline unless the Fed engages in “quantitative tightening” (permanent reverse repos to remove money from the system).
To be sure, the current effort by the banks and western Central Banks to cap the gold price is one of the most aggressive I’ve witnessed in 20 years. They are in a fight to maintain their last shred of credibility with the markets in a bid to keep the current fiat currency monetary system intact. It’s a battle they will eventually lose.
Wall Street Silver hosted myself along with David Morgan (silver-investor.com) and Andrew Pollard, CEO of Blackrock Silver to discuss the the energy and precious metals markets:
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting