The S&P500 diagonal support line got breached for the first time since last November.
If SPX continues to drop next week, $4000 will be the 'make it or break it' level.
[Chart also shows my Market Model signals where green = LONG signals and red = SHORT signals] pic.twitter.com/K5B0ELdkvG
— Yuriy Matso (@yuriymatso) June 18, 2021
A little pullback… now what 🧐 t.co/ZoEWV3X7pQ
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) June 18, 2021
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe