Public’s disconnect from COVID-19 reality worries experts. It’s not good that people are acting this way, but it’s not surprising either, and at this point it’s mostly the experts’ own fault. The mask lie alone was deadly to their credibility, and the protest double-standard doubly so.
Related: Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on: Peter Navarro.
Also: Carefree Mis-Reporting of Virus Deaths From Alarmist Media.
It’s just for a couple weeks to flatten the curve, so gathering is banned, unless you want to protest with thousands but only for leftist causes, then it’s ok but crucial you wear a mask even though we said before that masks were selfish we’ll open schools when there’s a vaccine.
— Razor (@hale_razor) July 13, 2020
CHINA SYNDROME: Red Flags Raised Over Chinese Research Published in Global Journals: Apparently fraudulent data in dozens of peer-reviewed articles spark fresh worries about ‘paper mills’ used by researchers under pressure to publish.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas