Duluth Minnesota ‘all male’ nightclub to host Children’s Drag Queen Party
Duluth Minnesota? Its a town full of lumberjacks, dockworkers and iron miners. Tough manly men and women.
Now they have one of ‘those’ bars that will host a kiddie drag queen night, complete with kiddie cocktails.
According to an event page posted to Facebook, The Flame Nightclub Duluth is partnering with Duluth Superior Pride to host the drag show on Monday afternoon, Sept. 5.
Entry for each adult is just $5, and all children get in free.
“Join us for this kid-friendly, sober, and exciting event. Princesses, villains, and many other characters are scheduled to perform,” the event description reads. “Refreshments and kiddie cocktails will be provided at no charge.”
They did this earlier this year on a smaller scale, yes they are ramping up the attacks on children.
Drag Queen Mama Dukes joined FOX 21’s Dan Hanger on the morning show Friday to talk about the Duluth Flame’s upcoming kid-friendly drag show this Sunday, May 15 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. It’s called Mama’s Toybox.
h/t Doctor Congo
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.