Study: The smarter you are the more likely ‘vaccine hesitant’ you are. Phd’s lead as the most hesitant…
Mejia and King analyzed the data by race, education, U.S. region and Trump support in the 2020 election to assess time trends and how each group’s outlooks changed regarding vaccination. The data from May provides the current relationship between a broad range of factors and vaccine acceptance.
The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.
h/t Save America From Politics
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA