The same Democratic Party that thinks it is imperative to pump children full of hormones and puberty blockers also thinks that young adults should be let off the hook for various crimes. In Maryland, Democrats are taking that to an extreme level.
A Maryland bill would prevent anyone from being charged with felony murder if they are under the age of 25. Criminals are charged with felony murder if someone is killed during the commission of a felony — for example, if a bank robber runs over a pedestrian while escaping the scene. In that example, the getaway driver and the other robbers in the car would be charged with felony murder and face life in prison.
The Democratic delegate behind the bill objects to this because anyone under the age of 25 has not had their brain fully develop. How would a 23-year-old know that participating in a violent crime such as robbery could lead to someone dying? They are basically children.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people