- Invested by Danielle Town
- Talks about the journey of a daughter and her adventures towards learning how to value invest. This goes over concepts, how-to’s, and the emotions involved with it. In my opinion, this is probably the best intro book for those looking to pick up after Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger.
- The Little Book That Still Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt
- Overall a fun read for me. Explains really well the concept of Mr Market, how you can take advantage, and gives a different take on how to value invest.
- The Dhandho Investor by Mohnish Pabrai
- All about the importance of finding low risk, high reward picks and sticking to it. It also talks about some of the ways you go about doing so.
- The Education of a Value Investor by Guy Spier
- I listened to the audio version of this and was drawn in right away. It’s all about understanding your true self, how you behave around investing, and ways to protect yourself from yourself. This is some high-level stuff, but gosh-be-darn-it is it very important. Although I might recommend this one for after you play around a bit on the markets and experience the emotions involved with investing.
See also State Of The US Consumer: McDonald's Customers Trading Down, Buy Value Items As Combos Increasingly Unaffordable
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
See also The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.