- Invested by Danielle Town
- Talks about the journey of a daughter and her adventures towards learning how to value invest. This goes over concepts, how-to’s, and the emotions involved with it. In my opinion, this is probably the best intro book for those looking to pick up after Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger.
- The Little Book That Still Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt
- Overall a fun read for me. Explains really well the concept of Mr Market, how you can take advantage, and gives a different take on how to value invest.
- The Dhandho Investor by Mohnish Pabrai
- All about the importance of finding low risk, high reward picks and sticking to it. It also talks about some of the ways you go about doing so.
- The Education of a Value Investor by Guy Spier
- I listened to the audio version of this and was drawn in right away. It’s all about understanding your true self, how you behave around investing, and ways to protect yourself from yourself. This is some high-level stuff, but gosh-be-darn-it is it very important. Although I might recommend this one for after you play around a bit on the markets and experience the emotions involved with investing.