‘We’ve never seen anything like it at all,’ … 18 murders in 24 hours: Inside the most violent day in 60 years in Chicago
A hardworking father killed just before 1 a.m.
A West Side high school student murdered two hours later.
A man killed amid South Side looting at a cellphone store at 12:30 p.m.
A college freshman who hoped to become a correctional officer, gunned down at 4:25 p.m. after getting into an argument in Englewood.
While Chicago was roiled by another day of protests and looting in the wake of George Floyd’s murder, 18 people were killed Sunday, May 31, making it the single most violent day in Chicago in six decades, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab. The lab’s data doesn’t go back further than 1961.
From 7 p.m. Friday, May 29, through 11 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 25 people were killed in the city, with another 85 wounded by gunfire, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]