This means Joe Biden lied and was engaged in pay-for-play, laundering bribe money through his son Hunter.
Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together. It’s realty an honor and pleasure.
As we spoke yesterday evening, would be great to meet today for a quick coffee. What do you think? I could come to you office somewhere around noon or so, before or on my way to airport.
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:content-type:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=qvd5eZXIuO2am5ruCy65Cf0oMUDw5yH1oIzGIvkKR6o=; b=nVOYlVwfqI005CVJSavtgmiRLc7MYOl9BufzcR57Kq51GkUvTH2lexygTgg3KZ6AQL azJI1CBkVupLLwShtDPBrPEHeb9iPJ/IavoCqcBVfZzdk5/11SDK4ye5lAyYmAzDrNqG Wh6ljXlbyOQGvQQc3pJoc+TDUmymF+P1wNw6gHaD+CCufI2w3eDwooVKrEyJMLMA8eKa IONIYgje1h2Qr1F17WlL93T0tZTLn0/CyEtAat71cJuXuAV9lH51mtsTPN8KIQXIULQ5 Do7dKGBNUGGjX4SZffSIog6J1aOJE05qvt3ZfuhhqR2jbq7EmNOb8/4tR069BQrYgDQr AmHA==
Here is gmail.com’s public domain key from that time: github.com/robertdavidgraham/hunter-dkim/blob/main/20120113._domainkey.gmail.com.-TXT.txt
Here is the proof that the DKIM in the email was signed by gmail’s public domain key: github.com/robertdavidgraham/hunter-dkim/blob/main/verify.py
What does this mean?
It means an email of exactly the text above (it cannot be altered) was sent by Pozharskyi to Hunter Biden on Friday the 17th of April , 2015.
We need to get the other emails on that laptop so we can verify their validity, but this one was real.
It appears that Hunter introduced Joe to energy executives in the Ukraine while being paid by these executives when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States.
That’s called pay-for-play. It’s corrupt.
Edit: I see this post has been overrun by shills with 1000+ fake upvotes in several cases. Here are rebuttals to the two biggest LIES they are spreading in the comments.
1) For the lying shills claiming the sending email isn’t really from a Burisma advisor, well, yes it is (see the link). Do you really think Pozharskyi is going to commit fraud with his work email account? Here is the link: blog.intelx.io/2020/10/14/an-osint-investigation-into-the-alleged-hunter-biden-email/
Therefore, it is accurate to historically associate Vadym Pozharskyi as a member of Burisma Holdings with the email address, v.pozharskyi.ukraine…
2) For the other lying shills claiming DKIM doesn’t verify the content of the email, shocker… you are LYING. YES IT DOES.
Here are the fields verified by DKIM, which include the body of the email.
DKIM-Signature a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; d=example.com; email@example.com; s=jun2005.eng; c=relaxed/simple; t=1117574938; x=1118006938; h=from:to:subject:date; b=dzdVyOfAKCdLXdJOc9G2q8LoXSlEniSb av+yuU4zGeeruD00lszZVoG4ZHRNiYzR
Let’s take this piece by piece to see what it means. Each “tag” is associated with a value.
- b = the actual digital signature of the contents (headers and body) of the mail message
- bh = the body hash
- d = the signing domain
- s = the selector
- v = the version
- a = the signing algorithm
- c = the canonicalization algorithm(s) for header and body
- q = the default query method
- l = the length of the canonicalized part of the body that has been signed
- t = the signature timestamp
- x = the expire time
- h = the list of signed header fields, repeated for fields that occur multiple times
The sender is Pozharskyi. The receiver is Hunter at his shady hedge fund. The text of the message is exactly what was written above. The DKIM signature timestamp was 4/17/15. That can’t be spoofed.
Joe Biden just got caught.
Stop misleading people.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t necessarily represent the views of IWB.