By Mark Angelides
When terrible events occur that involve a gun, it has become fairly standard for the media and a swathe of politicians to begin calling for gun control. But this latest Florida shooting has evoked a different reaction. Instead of being angry at the shooter, the police department that ignored danger signals, the FBI that didn’t investigate, or the very existence of guns, the left has decided all of its “righteous anger” should be directed at the NRA.
Regardless your opinions on the NRA, to suggest that they “murder kids” is clearly a step too far. Do we ever say “Ford murders kids” even though more children are killed by cars than guns? This is a coordinated campaign to ruin the credibility and political power of the National Rifle Association; if it succeeds, it will be one less powerful opponent to the Gun Control lobby.
However, in what must surely be an infuriating sign of the times, the attack dog maneuver appears to be failing, and failing Bigly! Since the NRA was targeted, their membership has actually increased.
Part of this is due to high-profile conservatives looking to promote the defense of the constitution like actor James Woods, who (allegedly) sent a message to his social media followers saying:
“I just joined the NRA. I don’t even own a rifle, but I’m just sick to death of Obama’s gleeful degradation of constitutional sanctity.”
Now, it seems to be a “playbook” reaction that whenever the NRA comes under fire, it announces “500,000 New Members!” have joined up with them; but on this occasion, there is quite a public display of folks getting their membership. There really does seem to be a reaction to the NRA being challenged by the MSM. One could assume that the public are looking at a battle between two American institutions, one seeking to protect the constitution, and the other seeking to nullify it, and have decided to pick sides.
This is a coordinated attack from a leftist media that works hand in hand with politicians. The paymasters are all the same and as such they must sing from the same hymn sheet; and there is a strength in that cooperation. One allows the other to keep in the public sphere the ideas that they want pushed.
Yet, despite all this, people are neither as stupid, nor as brainwashed as they would like to believe. When Average Joe and Jill see a clear attempt at pushing an opinion, they recognize t for what it is. And if that “push” is an attack on something, J & J tend to get protective.
The Elites are about to discover that they are not all-powerful; they do not have the market on our free will. And most importantly, that when real rights are threatened, people do react.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”