Gyms in South Korea’s capital Seoul and its surrounding region have been told not to play music with a tempo higher than 120 beats per minute (bpm), in order to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Treadmills will be limited to a maximum of 6km/h (3.7 mph).
Health officials say the restrictions will prevent people from breathing too fast or splashing sweat on each other.
A quick look at K-pop bpms suggests Blackpink fans might suffer a bit more than followers of BTS.
South Korea is battling a new outbreak of the virus, with 1,100 new cases recorded on Sunday.
Prime Minister Kim Boo-kyum warned on Friday that the country had reached “maximum crisis level”.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!