by Chris Black
“Fourteen of America’s 25 Biggest Campaign Donors Are Unions”
Socialists want you to believe “big business” run the state.
Yet the largest campaign contributors in the US are unions, who spent $2 billion on the 2020 election cycle alone.
By this metric, unions run the state.
I don’t think either big business or unions technically “run the state,” but both have considerable influence.
Unions are more powerful than corporations just going by the numbers.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once