In what alternative universe does this add up to an 8.6% inflation rate? pic.twitter.com/PI5cmnWU8Y
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 11, 2022
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms
See also Reminder: the only thing the Fed can do to try and slow inflation down is to bring this blue line down. Last week the blue line moved significantly up and I can’t imagine the Fed being happy about that.