Inbox: 18 US military vehicles now are crossing back into Syria from northern Iraq SDF confirms to CNN. By all accounts troops back into Syria now underway.
— Barbara Starr (@barbarastarrcnn) October 26, 2019
#BREAKING:#US Special Forces which are deployed from #Iraq to #DeirEzzor area in #Syria have now reached their destination to protect #Syrian oilfield in the area. Here they can be seen while were entering #Syria from Valid border crossing. Total 13 trucks escorted by two AH-64Es pic.twitter.com/CshW2G4br5
— Babak Taghvaee (@BabakTaghvaee) October 26, 2019
— Guy Elster (@guyelster) October 26, 2019
— Rick Francona (@MiddleEastGuy) October 26, 2019
The development comes after Washington decided to withdraw US troops from northeastern Syria following the start of a Turkish military operation against Kurdish forces on October 9.
A column of US troops has returned to northeastern Syria’s al-Hasakah Province from Iraq, Syria TV reports.
The news outlet claimed that “the column of American occupation forces entered […] the province through the illegal al-Walid border crossing” and that the column, which includes “dozens of soldiers and military hardware” is covered by US combat helicopters.
This comes a day after US Defence Secretary Mark Esper said that the US would maintain a “reduced presence” in Syria, citing concerns about Daesh* terrorists taking control of nearby oil fields.
Almost two weeks ago, Esper pledged that the US would withdraw all of its force of 1,000 soldiers from northeastern Syria, after Turkey launched its military operation in the area to drive Kurdish militias and remaining Daesh militants away from the border.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- If this kind of thing can happen in Duluth it can happen anywhere.
- A sea of red. Images show latest insider transactions. All either sales or option exercises. Not a single buy from insiders.
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Hedge funds are betting against bonds and stocks, net insider selling is higher than it’s been since January. Blackrock CEO selling shares like they are pennies. The 08 parallels are freaky
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Green Energy – The Greatest Deception In Modern History
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.