- Olivia Sandor was denied admission to Brigham Young University–Hawaii after it refused to exempt her from its COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- Sandor suffers from Guillain-Barre syndrome and her doctor wrote a letter to the school explaining that the shot could worsen her condition
- Her exemption request was met with denial from the university – which she had already received $200,000 in scholarships to attend
- BYUH encouraged her to re-apply when she is able to be ‘fully vaccinated’ or to considering admission at another one of their church universities
- Sandor says that while BYUH was her dream school, getting the shot to attend the school is not worth the risk
- BYUH is just one of more than 500 colleges requiring coronavirus vaccinations
An incoming college freshman was denied admission to her dream school and lost $200,000 in scholarships because she would not get vaccinated against coronavirus due to a pre-existing medical condition.
Olivia Sandor, 18, said Brigham Young University–Hawaii (BYUH) denied her fall admission due to state and college vaccination requirements, despite the fact that they had already awarded her scholarship money.
Sandor, who suffers from Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), shared her story on Sean Hannity’s Fox News program on Monday night and explained how she’d requested an exemption from the school’s vaccination requirement after her team of medical providers advised against her getting the COVID-19 shot.
But the university denied her request for exemption – and told her to re-enroll after getting vaccinated.
Sandor developed GBS after receiving an influenza vaccine in 2019 and was paralyzed from the waist down for over a month as a result.
She said that while attending BYUH was her dream, the risks associated with the coronavirus vaccine do not outweigh the reward.
‘I do not want to relapse and have another episode of Guillain-Barre,’ she told Hannity. ‘It’s really, truly not worth it to me.’
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]