Welcome to “pride month” people. It’s only the 2nd of June.
The popular “Libs of TikTok” account caused the cancellation of a drag show in Jasper, Indiana, that was advertised as “family-friendly.”
The drag show was a part of an event dubbed as “Pride in the Park” and organized by the Dubois County Pride committee in conjunction with the city of Jasper.
Libs of TikTok posted a screenshot of the advertisement from the group and noted that they encouraged children of all ages to attend, and also asked for everyone to bring money to give to the drag show performers.
Youth pride organizations in Ontario organized a drag queen story hour tour at various public libraries for all ages. It will “showcase stories celebrating diversity and inclusion” pic.twitter.com/TynmkBk1JU
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 31, 2022
— Shibetoshi Nakamoto (@BillyM2k) June 1, 2022
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 3, 2022
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW