by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
· Dow on its longest losing streak in 100 years.
· Snapchat implodes.
· Gap and Abercrombie & Fitch investors learn a hard lesson.
· Inflation can no longer be solved with higher interest rates.
· Even rigged CPI can’t hide rising prices now.
· Ruble strength proves sanctions didn’t work.
· Bitcoin shows surprising resilience… for now.
We are primarily funded by readers. Please subscribe and donate to support us!
See also US Core Inflation Rises In April To 4.7% Despite M2 Money Growth Crashing To -4.6% YoY, More Rate Hikes Forecast (Damn It, Janet [Yellen])
See also Think a recession will be bad? The House wants $1.3T in student loans to start being paid back WITH over 2 years of interest back-payments
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE