Over the past 18 months, I’ve penned several articles about traceable commodity breakouts and rising commodities prices… and inflation risks.
With each breakout came more inflation pressures. And today, we continue to battle high energy, food, and housing prices.
But what if I told you there was a chance that inflation is peaking? Crazy right?
Well, today’s chart 3-pack highlights important commodity price indices that may be peaking: The Baltic Dry Index (shipping costs), the Equal Weight Commodity Index, and Cattle prices. Note that these are all long-term “monthly” charts.
Sign of Inflation Peaking?
All 3 indices have returned to key Fibonacci resistance levels. The Baltic Dry Index reached its 50% Fibonacci retracement at (1) and turned lower (to the turn of 50%). And the Commodity Index and Cattle could be peaking out at (2), also key Fibonacci retracement levels.
If resistance holds for commodities, then there is a good chance that prices will stop rising in the months ahead. Keep an eye on these indices. Stay tuned!
This article was first written for See It Markets.com. To see the original post CLICK HERE.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once