Taylor Lorenz was blasted by an Instagram influencer who said she was being cyberbullied because she has the same name as the operator of the right-leaning Twitter account “Libs of TikTok” who was allegedly “doxxed” by the Washington Post reporter on Tuesday.
Chaya Raichik, a stay-at-home mother of two children living in the United Kingdom, bears the same name as the Brooklyn-based realtor who Lorenz revealed this week to be the Twitter user behind “Libs of TikTok,” a pro-conservative account that posts TikTok videos of liberals deemed by some to be extremist.
She said that in the wake of Lorenz’s article, she has been harassed and bullied online and that internet trolls were posting her parents’ home address on social media platforms.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?