- Alex Jones’ InfoWars and two other companies owned by the host have filed for bankruptcy.
- Filings for the three entities indicate that each entity has estimated liabilities of up to $10 million.
- The far-right host currently faces multiple defamation lawsuits from families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims.
Three business entities owned by far-right broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones have filed for bankruptcy amid a string of lawsuits against him by the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims.
Infowars, Prison Planet TV, and IW Health filed for protection under Chapter 11 in the Texas Southern District Court on Sunday, according to court filings seen by Insider.
The filings show that each entity has liabilities ranging from $1 million to $10 million and assets worth between $0 and $50,000.
Under Chapter 11, business owners may keep ownership of their companies and continue running them while proposing a reorganization plan for their affected creditors to vote on.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia