I have 20+ years of experience in IT. Mainly programming, cloud, security, automation type of work. For the past 3-4 year I would get bombarded with requests on LinkedIn for jobs by recruiters. At least 20-30 messages from recruiters every week. I noticed over the past month or two that these requests has significantly dropped off. Now I maybe get 3-5 per week.
Take from it what you will, I’m just passing a long my observation. You can decide which way the economy is headed.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW